CBD Category Types Topicals V2
CBD Category Types – Topicals / My CBD Cert Resources
There are a wide variety of CBD topicals. Products are designed to elevate health and enhance well-being. The main problem these can help with is pain management and inflammation. They are used by athletes to help with recovery and anyone who is dealing with pain in extremities, back, shoulders, and more. They come in oils, creams and rubs, and other various application methods. This is really a personal choice. When purchasing, think about what might work best for you. Such as a roll-on can be great for self-application for your back or shoulders. Oils are great for your hand or if you have a partner that can apply. Oils take longer to dry so consider this when purchasing. As is the case with all CBD, check the milligrams and what’s in it. A lot of topicals will have other helpful things in them that add to the effect. Just read the label.
How it Helps
The American Academy of Dermatology even suggested using topical CBD products as an adjunct measure for acne, eczema, and psoriasis at their annual meeting in 2018. People have experienced that CBD topicals have helped with
● Pain Management
● Muscle Stiffness/Soreness
Considerations When Purchasing:
What’s in, or not in the product? Make sure it does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to (Q12) some products may have up to .03% TCH so if this is an issue make another choice.
How much CBD makes a difference and certainly affects the price. Do not buy the lowest-cost product. You get what you pay for. Some lower-cost products may not be tested outright.
Make sure you look at the date manufactured. These products do have a shelf life. Also, if buying at a retail store, look at products as if they are not cared for they can go bad.
● 3rd party tested
If there is a QR code, use your phone and check the test results. See what in the product you’re considering. If not QR code, maybe make another choice ● Delivery method
This is a personal choice whether you want cream, rub, or oil, and check the bottle. They can be cheap and not very effective.
You can purchase quality products at a good price. You need to do your
homework. Once you find what you like then you have a trusted source. Higher prices may, not always, may have better quality and some additional ingredients that can add to the value
Generally speaking, reviews are a great way to purchase. That said, reviews may have been written by friends and family. This is just one way to address quality. Do your research and you will make a better decision.
Always a good idea to check out the company’s website. If it looks bad then maybe the products are too. If a company cares enough about its brand image then maybe they care the same about its products. Also, check out the way they manage COAs. If buying at a retail store just use your gut and make sure the salesperson seems knowledgeable and trustworthy. Lastly, return policies are also a consideration.
● Body Butter
● Eye cream
● Viking Rubs
● Lip balm
There are many ways to get CBD into your system. Here are some of the most common methods:
- Oral: CBD can be taken orally in the form of capsules, gummies, or oils. When taken orally, CBD must first pass through the digestive system before it can enter the bloodstream. This can take up to 60 minutes for the effects to be felt.
- Sublingual: CBD can also be absorbed sublingually, which means placing it under the tongue. This is a more efficient way to get CBD into the bloodstream, as it bypasses the digestive system. The effects of sublingual CBD can be felt within 15-30 minutes.
- Vaping: CBD can also be vaped, which is the fastest way to get it into the bloodstream. The effects of inhaled CBD can be felt within minutes. However, it is important to note that vaping can also be harmful to your lungs, so it is not the best option for everyone.
- Topical: CBD can also be applied topically to the skin in the form of creams, lotions, or patches. Topical CBD is not absorbed into the bloodstream as quickly as other methods, but it can still be effective for pain relief and other localized conditions.
My CBDDW Cert, LLC / www.mycbdcert.com / email@example.com / Personal & Confidential / Not for Distribution